Terms and Conditions
Akralab, S.L., has made its best efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is correct and is promptly updated. However, it requests that any error that may occur in it be excused.
- Company name: AKRALAB, S.L.
- Registered office: +34 965 116 484
- CIF: B03362621
- Email address: EVA.NAVARRO@AKRALAB.ES
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante: Volume 1564, Folio 213, Sheet A-19.702
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the website that is published under the domain name www.jetbiofil.eu, assume and undertake to respect.
“Page”, domain www.jetbiofil.eu that is made available to Internet Users.
“User“, natural or legal person who uses or navigates the Page.
“Content” are the pages that make up the entire www.jetbiofil.eu domain, which make up the information and services that AKRALAB, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any class of material contained on the Page.
“Hyperlink“, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
“Cookies“, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, so AKRALAB, S.L. will promptly and reliably notify of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
Users and Conditions of use
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they will refrain from using the Page.
Use of the website
www.jetbiofil.eu provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “THE CONTENTS”) owned by AKRALAB, S.L .. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (www.jetbiofil.eu) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that www.jetbiofil.eu offers through its website, not to use them to:
- Incur in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of AKRALAB.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage on the network.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by AKRALAB, SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files. , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you had access as a User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Also, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express written authorization of AKRALAB, SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the AKRALAB, S.L. or their holders, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where are the Contents or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or the Contents.
Similarly, the USER acknowledges:
- That AKRALAB, S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of AKRALAB, S.L., of its partners or of its employees.
- That AKRALAB, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the content sent by users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, AKRALAB, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.jetbiofil.eu will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the page or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by AKRALAB, S.L .. For this reason, AKRALAB, S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-www.jetbiofil.eu websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.jetbiofil.eu) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you cannot reproduce it in any way.
- Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by AKRALAB, S.L.
- No “frames” will be created with the web pages or on the web pages of AKRALAB, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about AKRALAB, S.L. its executives, its employees or collaborators, or of the people related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that AKRALAB, S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or that has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the benefits of the website, AKRALAB, S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every one of the occasions on which they access the Page.
Intellectual property of the Web
AKRALAB, S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by AKRALAB, SL or its licensors, all rights being reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by AKRALAB, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by AKRALAB, SL You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is , solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of AKRALAB, S.L ..
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of AKRALAB, S.L. or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without that may be understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of AKRALAB, S.L., or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by AKRALAB, S.L. or third parties that have authorized their use, who are responsible for the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights in any way and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorization. of AKRALAB, SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of AKRALAB, S.L. or third parties included in the Page who have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
AKRALAB, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” on our website.
Availability of the Page
AKRALAB, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will use its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, where appropriate. Consequently, AKRALAB, S.L. is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind produced in THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
AKRALAB, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, non-compliance with the expectation of usefulness that users could have attributed to the Page and Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
AKRALAB, S.L. Neither is it responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it. AKRALAB, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of AKRALAB, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore AKRALAB, S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the page service, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to third parties (hardware and software), files or stored documents in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
Quality of the page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Page, AKRALAB, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
AKRALAB, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER can make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
Availability of content
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. AKRALAB, S.L., however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, AKRALAB, S.L. will previously warn of the termination or suspension of the Page.
These conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applied in what is not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution.
The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copy, reproduction or diffusion, total or partial, by any means, is expressly prohibited.
TERMS OF SALE
According to R.D. 1662/2000 in vitro diagnostic medical devices are only sold to professionals. This includes rapid diagnostic kits and medical devices that involve some manipulation of their components.
Akralab’s online commerce portal is aimed at professionals in a B2B business environment (business-with-business), and is not governed by consumer regulations or subject to the intermediation of the Consumer Service Offices.
Any online purchase through the Akralab online commerce portal implies the automatic and express acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
Registering in the jetbiofil.eu online store is free. You can start the purchase process and then register, or start by registering your data as a potential customer, and then start your shopping cart. You will have access to your personal data and purchase history with a password and you can change your data or unsubscribe at any time.
Akralab will incorporate your data into a confidential and non-transferable file and in accordance with the L.O.P.D. You may dispose of your Arco rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition).
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- You can place your orders by the following means:
By phone. 902 22 22 75 | +34 965 11 65 21 in winter hours from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 to 14:30, and from 16:00 to 17:30. And on Fridays from 08:30 to 14:30. And in Summer Hours from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 14:30
- By fax. 902 15 41 65 | +34 965 11 57 62
- On-line through our website www.akralab.es by clicking on the Online Store link
- On-line via e-mail to email@example.com or to any of the direct mails of the Customer Service people that you will find on the “Contact” page of our website.
By transfer to Akralab Bank Account: for online purchases from registered Public Administration Institutions, or for companies with previous financial history with Akralab.
SWIFT: BSABESBB ES02 0081 7310 6700 0120 8929
Payment by credit card. Only through the Web or in our store, through the secure online payment gateway of la Caixa.
The prices that appear on the Web are valid, except for typographical errors or price changes and only for orders made through the Web.
The discounts applied on the ecommerce website are not cumulative with any special price, discount or particular conditions that would have been negotiated directly outside the online platform.
Installation of the products is not included.
All prices are expressed in Euros.
The prices displayed on the pages of this website do not include taxes or delivery. These will be determined and expressly indicated to the customer at the end of their online purchase process.
The instrument guarantee will generally be 1 year after delivery, except for misuse or negligence. During the guarantee period, any shipment to Akralab or its local
Technical Service due to malfunction will be borne by the customer, both for the outward and return delivery.
The warranty coverage does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, improper use or manipulation, unsuitable tension, incorrect installation not carried out by the authorized Technical Service when appropriate, or materials subject to wear due to normal use.
Warranty coverage does not include performing any after-sales service during the period such as periodically calibrating the equipment, replacing parts, or preventive maintenance in the middle of the warranty period or at the end of the period.
Warranty coverage does not include short-lived consumables such as brushes, lamps, or batteries.
In those incidents that justify the use of the guarantee, the repair, replacement of the article, reduction or return will be chosen, in the legally established terms.
Akralab, S.L. reserves the right to request an official technical service of the brand, a verification of the origin of the problem. In the event of a defect caused by misuse, the repair will be billable.
To make use of the guarantee, the client must previously communicate through any of the enabled channels (email, telephone, online chat, web contact form), and must have prior acceptance of the shipment by Akralab.
The guarantee will lose its value:
- If some of the data of the same or of the purchase receipt is modified, altered or replaced.
- If the guaranteed device is handled or repaired without the knowledge of the Technical Service.
- If you do not have an invoice.
The cancellation of a processed order, in the manufacturing or import process will entail covering all expenses such as transportation, customs expenses, etc.
Transportation to any destination will have a cost and will be reflected in the shopping cart before confirming the order.
In any case, the transport does not include its location, only the door-to-door service from Akralab to the dock of its warehouse, or the reception of the building. Does not include the service of climbing stairs, the disassembly of the product to save doors or obstacles or its physical deposit in interior facilities of the building. Nor do they include its assembly or installation unless expressly agreed with Akralab.
Any extra delivery service outside of the aforementioned is not included in the price but its execution can be contracted as an extra service after agreeing with Akralab.
The client is responsible for verifying immediately and upon receipt of the merchandise that it is in perfect condition and reporting any disagreement with his order, or damage to the packaging or the product within 24 hours of receiving the merchandise.
If the nonconformity is damage or decrease in the packaging and merchandise, communication to Akralab must be immediate and double-track, firstly with a review on the delivery note of the carrier indicating NOT CONFORMING DAMAGE OR LACK OF GOODS, and secondly place by direct communication by mail or telephone with AKRALAB.
Any non-compliance with a delivery that is not communicated within 24 hours after delivery of the merchandise will not be addressed.
The delivery time for the products on the website is approximate. When your order is formalized and on the same day you will receive a confirmatory email with a more realistic date, which already considers the existence of stock or not.
If an estimated delivery date is not mentioned, contact Akralab via email, telephone or online chat for details.
The estimated delivery period that Akralab communicates is not contractual, and its possible transgression in no way will be a reason to accept the cancellation of the order or entail any compensation.
In cases of orders of different items (combined orders) Akralab reserves the right to make partial shipments of the total of your order or to wait to be able to make a single complete shipment. In the first case this will not result in an additional cost in transportation for the client.
Modification of orders
In case you need to modify any data of your order, either add or remove items from your basket, or indicate an alternative delivery address, just indicate it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make changes as long as your order has not yet been processed.
Once we have processed and released the merchandise from our warehouse, any change or modification in your orders will incur a surcharge:
- If you wish to add a new item to your basket when the merchandise of your order has already left the warehouse, we are very sorry that we will not be able to add it to that shipment and you must place a new order.
- If you want to make a change in the delivery address once the merchandise has left the warehouse, or if the transport agency has tried to deliver your order without success due to absence at the address indicated in your order or for any other reason beyond Akralab’s or the transport company, will be considered a new shipment so you must pay the delivery charges indicated above, prior to delivery, as if it were a new shipment.
No return will be accepted except for erroneous shipping by Akralab, breakage or loss of merchandise, or for malfunction or poor condition of the item, whether it is this reagent, consumable or instrument.
• Due to transport breakage: Returns will be accepted for breakage within 24 hours of receipt, if indicated on the delivery note, outside this period the company Akralab is not responsible.
• Other Returns: If the merchandise is expendable, reagent or quick kit and they are not in good condition or not working properly, there is a period of 14 days to notify Akralab and proceed with its return.
If the merchandise is an instrument and it does not function correctly, just delivered and installed, Akralab will initially evaluate whether the replacement of parts or warranty arrangement is appropriate. In no case shall return and / or replacement by another instrument be considered mandatory.