BBC 700 BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET
CLASS II biological safety cabinet according to EN 12469-2000 and also complies with the main requirements NSF 49 (Class II type A2 / B3) and BS 5726 /: 2005
Out of stock
Class II Biosafety Cabinet according to EN 12469 regulations.
- Biological safety cabinet of type: CLASS II according to EN 12469 regulations.
- Work area and work surface made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Sliding front glass with alarm position.
- The recycled air is filtered by an absolute HEPA H14 filter (99.995% MPPS efficiency EN1822 Standard) and is sent to the work area at a speed of 0.45 m / s
- Partial air recirculation according to regulations: 30% expulsion and 70% recirculation.
- The air expelled to the outside is filtered by an independent HEPA H14 absolute filter (99.995% efficiency MPPS Norm EN1822) dedicated for this purpose.
- Work area maintains laminar flow conditions with air purity type ISO 4 (According to ISO 14644) or Class 10 (according to Fed. Std. 209).
- Protection barrier in work area with speed greater than 0.53 m / s.
- Microprocessor-controlled cabin with upgradeable FLASH memory and external display for easy viewing of cabin control parameters (speeds, flow rates, plenum pressure, ejection barriers, humidity, temperature, etc.).
- The cabin comes equipped with an easy to use touch panel with security key for control of white / ultraviolet lighting, internal electrical outlet.
- Alarms for detecting problems in the drive system and the protection barrier for negative pressure and door opening, by voice and on-screen light warning.
- Fluorescent and UV exclusive lighting.
- Working voltage 220 V. 50/60 Hz. Maximum current consumption 4 A. (approx. 800 w.).
- As standard the cabin includes UV light; 2 220 volt electrical outlets.
- Gas outlet with electronically controlled valve.
- Vacuum intake.
- Unit support table.
- ADVANTAGES of the BBC-700 Security Cabin
- CLASS II biological safety cabinet according to EN 12469-2000 and also complies with the main requirements NSF 49 (Class II type A2 / B3) and BS 5726 /: 2005
- LCD display. All the functions visible on the screen (laminarity, barriers, temperature, humidity, filter clogging, etc …)
- Remote control. All the functions of the cabin can be controlled from six meters away, thus being able to protect the user in an emergency.
- Ergonomically tested, thanks to the noise level that is less than 58 dBA, below the level required by the 65 dBA regulation.
- Monitoring and adjusting the clogging of the filters, minimizing the cost of replacing them.
- MODEL BBC-700
- Work area 600 x 500 x 540 mm
- External dimensions 700 x 650 x 1230 mm
- Transport dimensions 950 x 850 x 1430 mm
- Weight 80 kg
- Weight (transport) 110 kg
- Material Work area and surface built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Control system Microcompressor with flash memory
- Display LCD
- Main filter Hepa H14 absolute filter with an efficiency of 99.9995% mpps according to EN1822 regulations
- Exclusion filter Hepa H14 absolute filter with an efficiency of 99.9995% mpps according to EN1822 regulations
- Barrier 0.53 m / s
- Laminar flow 0.33 m / s
- Air recirculation 70%
- Air blast 30%
- Front glass Automatic electronic sliding (tempered safety glass)
- Air purity rating Class 10 / ISO 4
- Sound level <65 dB
- illumination 14W * 1
- Ultraviolet lamp 18W * 1
- Regulations applied NSF 49, UNE EN 12469, UNE EN 13485, EN 61010